Comprehensive Opioid Addiction Treatment
Medication assisted therapy such as methadone and buprenorphine, in combination with counseling, is recognized as the most effective treatment for opioid addiction.
The Center’s services are comprehensive and thorough, treating all aspects of addiction including social, psychological and medical problems. Emphasis is placed on recovery, personal health and the patient’s connection to family and the community. Services include:
- Daily Observed Medication Dosing (Methadone and Buprenorphine)
- Random Drug Screening
- Required Individual and Group Therapy
- Communicable Disease Screening
- Case Management
- Care Coordination with Providers for Overall Wellness
- Patient Education Classes on Communicable Disease, Nutrition and Wellness, Addiction and the Brain, and Relapse Skill Building
- Relapse Prevention
The multi-disciplinary staff includes: Substance Abuse Counselors, Medical Staff, Case Managers, Security Officers and Administrative positions. Each patient works directly with the treatment team to create an individual treatment plan including coordination of care with current providers, identifying patient’s needs and setting goals for recovery and success.
West Ridge Center provides medication assisted therapy such as methadone and buprenorphine, in combination with counseling, is recognized as the most effective treatment for opioid addiction.
The West Ridge Center treats patients with addictions to:
- Prescription Painkillers